Friday, April 29, 2016

Review: Steal the Show: From Speeches to Job Interviews to Deal-Closing Pitches, How to Guarantee a Standing Ovation for All the Performances in Your Life

Steal the Show: From Speeches to Job Interviews to Deal-Closing Pitches, How to Guarantee a Standing Ovation for All the Performances in Your Life Steal the Show: From Speeches to Job Interviews to Deal-Closing Pitches, How to Guarantee a Standing Ovation for All the Performances in Your Life by Michael Port
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have some speaking experience and I wanted to improve. I needed new ideas and some help with issues I found in my talks. The first part of the book was somewhat boring for me, but the rest was amazing. It is a really good book, with ideas that apply in a lot of circumstances. From speaking on the stage to thousand of peoples to speaking to your wife in private, there will be something for you in this book.
I listened to the audio version of the book, but the written one would probably be a better choice as there are a lot of things you will want to revisit from time to time, and searching audio books is just too difficult for me.

View all my reviews

1 comment: